LAX Self Service Parking at Los Angeles' Hilton
LAX self service parking reservations are for airport parking only. No reservation is needed for our Los Angeles Hilton hotel guests - arrangements will be made during check-in.
LAX Self Parking Instructions
The credit card used to book your reservation serves as your entry and exit ticket to the garage. You must bring this credit card with you.
- Enter off Century Blvd immediately after our Valet Parking entrance – look for Hilton “Self Service Parking” signs to ensure you are in the Hilton parking garage. (There are two non-Hilton parking lots on both sides of our garage, make sure you are at the Hilton)
- At the entry gate, do not take a ticket! Insert the credit card used to book your reservation into the entry gate.
- Park your car in self parking on levels P4 – P6 and take elevators to the lobby to catch our airport shuttle.
- Insert the credit card used to book your reservation (the same one used at the entry gate) into the exit gate. Your card will be returned and the gate will open for you to exit.
LAX Valet Parking Instructions
Please print and bring your confirmation as proof of your reservation. You must have it with you to receive credit for your prepayment.
- Upon arrival, advise the doorman that you are an airport parking guest - the valet will do the rest.
- Enjoy your trip!
- Return to LAX, retrieve your luggage, and wait under the red sign at the airport that reads "Hotel and Courtesy Shuttles." Look for the shuttle that says Hilton LAX.
- If you would like to have your vehicle ready and waiting for you, once you are on the shuttle please text our LAX valet parking service number at (310) 410-6036. Be sure to include your valet ticket number in the text message.
- When you return to the hotel to retrieve your vehicle, please present your printed confirmation to the valet cashier on the front drive.
- Hilton online reservation airport parking rate. Rate excludes applicable taxes, gratuities and tips.
- Thank you for choosing the Hilton LAX. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Los Angeles LAX Airport Shuttle Service
The Los Angeles LAX airport shuttles run 24 hours a day departing every 15-20 minutes from the hotel. Please be at the hotel 30 minutes before you would like to be at the airport.
When you return to LAX, retrieve your luggage and wait under the red sign at the airport that reads "Hotel and Courtesy Shuttles." Look for the airport shuttle that says Hilton LAX.